- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Five strangers are trapped in an elevator in the World Trade Center on 9/11.
- Genres: Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2017-09-07
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sunset Pictures, Vitamin A Films, The Film House, Black Bear Studios, Sprockefeller Pictures, Thunder Studios
Cast & Crew
Charlie Sheen, Whoopi Goldberg, Luis Guzmán, Gina Gershon, Wood Harris, Bruce Davison, Dahlia Waingort, Faune Chambers, Matt Lauer, Olga Fonda, Ian Fisher, Jacqueline Bisset, Billy Malone, Katie Couric, Ryan R. Johnson, Whitney Avalon, April Betts, Brian J. Singer, Prestyn Bates, James Quattrochi, Dave Cobert, Mandell Frazier, Nick Stellate, Matt Laydon, Johnny Colon, Sterling Fitzgerald, Paul David Roberts, Punnavith Koy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “9/11”
9/11 is a 2017 American drama film directed by Martin Guigui and written by Steven Golebiowski. It is based on the true story of five individuals who were trapped in the elevator of the World Trade Center’s North Tower on September 11, 2001.
The film begins with a brief introduction to the five individuals who are stuck in the elevator on the morning of September 11th. They are: Jeff, a stockbroker; Stan, a fireman; Mike, a businessman; Eddie, a maintenance worker; and Karen, a corporate executive. As they wait for help to arrive, they share stories about their lives and their experiences of the day.
The film then follows each of the five characters as they struggle to survive the day. Jeff attempts to broker deals with other brokers in the building, while Stan and Mike try to convince the building security to open the elevator. Eddie and Karen are also trying to get out, but their attempts are unsuccessful.
The film then follows their stories as the day progresses and the situation becomes increasingly desperate. As the day wears on, they begin to lose hope and think that they might never get out.
Eventually, the five are rescued by a group of firefighters who had been searching for survivors. The five are reunited with their families and friends and the film ends with a brief epilogue that explains what happened to each of them after the events of 9/11.
Where to Watch “9/11”
If you are wondering where to watch “9/11”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “9/11” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “9/11” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 9/11