- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2015-08-04
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $4.3 million
- Production Companies: Film4 Productions, BFI, The Bureau, Artificial Eye, Creative England
Cast & Crew
Charlotte Rampling, Tom Courtenay, Geraldine James, Dolly Wells, David Sibley, Sam Alexander, Richard Cunningham, Hannah Chalmers, Camille Ucan, Rufus Wright, Michelle Finch, Max Rudd
Synopsis – What to Expect from “45 Years”
45 Years is a British drama film directed by Andrew Haigh and starring Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay. The film follows a married couple, Kate and Geoff Mercer (Rampling and Courtenay), as they prepare to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary.
The film begins with Kate and Geoff’s preparations for their anniversary. As they make plans and reminisce about their past, a letter arrives from Switzerland informing Geoff that the body of his long-lost former lover, Katya, has been discovered in a glacier. This news shakes the couple’s seemingly perfect life, as Geoff is forced to confront the ghosts of his past.
The film follows the couple as they grapple with the news of Katya’s discovery. Kate is filled with jealousy and insecurity, while Geoff is overcome with guilt and regret. As the anniversary approaches, the couple’s relationship is pushed to the brink as they struggle to come to terms with the past.
The film culminates in the couple’s anniversary celebration. As they celebrate their 45 years of marriage, Geoff and Kate must finally confront their feelings and decide if their relationship can survive the revelation of Geoff’s past.
Where to Watch “45 Years”
If you are wondering where to watch “45 Years”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “45 Years” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “45 Years” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 45 Years