- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary, Drama, Music
- Release Date: 2014-07-05
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Film4 Productions, BFI, Corniche Pictures
Cast & Crew
Nick Cave, Warren Ellis, Blixa Bargeld, Susie Bick, Arthur Cave, Earl Cave, Kirk Lake, Darian Leader, Kylie Minogue, Ray Winstone
Synopsis – What to Expect from “20,000 Days on Earth”
20,000 Days on Earth is a 2014 British documentary film that follows one day in the life of musician and artist Nick Cave. The movie is a combination of documentary and drama, as it follows Cave’s life and creative process.
The movie opens with a montage of Nick Cave’s life, from his childhood to his present day career as a musician and artist. We then see Cave in his studio, as he reflects on his life and his creative process. He talks about his writing process, his work with the Bad Seeds, and his collaborations with other artists.
The movie then follows Cave as he visits with his family and friends, including his wife and son, and his collaborator Warren Ellis. We also see Cave’s visits to a psychotherapist and a hypnotist, as he reflects on his life and his creative process.
The movie culminates with a performance of one of Cave’s songs, which he dedicates to his son. This performance is interspersed with clips from various interviews and performances throughout the movie.
At the end of the movie, we see Nick Cave reflecting on his life and his creative process, and how it has shaped him. He reflects on his mortality, and how he has used his creativity to make sense of his life. 20,000 Days on Earth is a unique and thought-provoking look into the life of an artist and musician, and a powerful exploration of the creative process.
Where to Watch “20,000 Days on Earth”
If you are wondering where to watch “20,000 Days on Earth”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “20,000 Days on Earth” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “20,000 Days on Earth” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 20,000 Days on Earth