- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His mind was 81. His body was 18. When Jack Watson found his fountain of youth, it overflowed with comedy.
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy
- Release Date: 1988-04-08
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.6 million
- Production Companies: New World Pictures, New World Entertainment Films
Cast & Crew
George Burns, Charlie Schlatter, Tony Roberts, Miriam Flynn, Red Buttons, Jennifer Runyon, Pauly Shore, Michael J. Shea, Nancy Fox, Anita Morris, Kimberlin Brown, Tiffany Downey, Connie Gauthier, Darren Powell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “18 Again!”
18 Again! is a 1988 American romantic comedy film directed by Paul Flaherty and starring George Burns, Charlie Schlatter, and Miriam Flynn.
The film follows Jack Watson (George Burns), an elderly man who is unhappy with his life and wishes he could be 18 again. His wish is granted when a mysterious old man grants him his wish, and Jack wakes up in the body of his 18-year-old grandson, David (Charlie Schlatter).
At first, Jack is overjoyed to be young again, but soon realizes that being a teenager isn’t as easy as he thought it would be. He struggles to fit in with his classmates and finds himself in all sorts of awkward situations. He also has to deal with the fact that he now has to share his body with his teenage grandson, who has his own ideas and wants to live his own life.
Meanwhile, Jack’s daughter, Maggie (Miriam Flynn), is struggling to raise her son, David, while also dealing with her own problems. She is trying to make ends meet and is also dealing with a troubled marriage.
Jack eventually realizes that being 18 again isn’t all it’s cracked up to be and decides to go back to being an old man. He eventually manages to make peace with his daughter and grandson and the three of them come to an understanding.
The film ends with Jack and Maggie happily reconciled and Jack and David having a newfound appreciation for each other
Where to Watch “18 Again!”
If you are wondering where to watch “18 Again!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “18 Again!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “18 Again!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 18 Again!