- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We prey for you
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2013-03-29
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Don Carmody Productions, Minds Eye Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Katharine Isabelle, Michael Shanks, Brendan Fehr, Brendan Fletcher, Nick Moran, Jesse Moss, Kristie Patterson, Michael Eisner, Lyndon Bray, Ryland Alexander, Jason Truong, Shannon Jardine
Synopsis – What to Expect from “13 Eerie”
13 Eerie is a horror/thriller movie released in 2013 that follows the story of six forensic undergrads who are sent to a remote island by the government to study the decomposing bodies of convicted criminals.
The students soon discover that the island is home to a dark secret. The bodies have been infected with a virus that reanimates the dead, and the students must find a way to contain the virus before it spreads to the mainland.
The students soon realize that they are not alone on the island. A group of criminals have also been sent to the island and are hunting the students down. The students must fight for their lives as they try to escape the island and contain the virus.
The movie is filled with suspense and horror as the students battle against the criminals and the virus. 13 Eerie is a thrilling ride of horror and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “13 Eerie”
If you are wondering where to watch “13 Eerie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “13 Eerie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “13 Eerie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 13 Eerie