- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fate can change in seconds.
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 2003-09-05
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Firm Films, Media 8 Entertainment, MDP Worldwide
Cast & Crew
Rachael Leigh Cook, Hilary Swank, Shawn Hatosy, Patrick Swayze, Henry Thomas, Barbara Hershey, Stark Sands, Colin Hanks, Ben Foster, Clark Gregg, Blake Heron, Jason Segel, Rick Gomez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “11:14”
11:14 is a 2003 American dark comedy-drama film directed by Greg Marcks and starring Hilary Swank, Rachael Leigh Cook, Patrick Swayze, and Henry Thomas.
The film follows four characters who are all connected to each other in some way. Jack (Henry Thomas) is a young man living in a small town who is struggling to make ends meet and is desperate to get out. His friend Ray (Patrick Swayze) is a local cop who is trying to keep the peace in the town. Ray’s daughter, Heather (Rachael Leigh Cook), is a rebellious young woman who is trying to find her place in the world. Finally, there is Frank (Hilary Swank), an ex-convict who is trying to get his life back on track.
The story begins when Jack and his friends decide to go out and have a good time. As they drive around town, they witness a car accident that results in the death of a young girl. As the night progresses, the four characters begin to realize that they are all connected to the accident in some way.
The rest of the movie follows the characters as they try to come to terms with what happened and how it has changed their lives. They must confront their pasts and make difficult decisions about their future. Along the way, they discover the truth about the accident and the secrets that have been kept from them.
Where to Watch “11:14”
If you are wondering where to watch “11:14”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “11:14” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “11:14” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 11:14