- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: An elite military team. Sent back in time. They will not return… Alone.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 2008-07-29
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Michael Gross, Christopher Atkins, Greg Evigan, Stephen Blackehart, Geoff Meed, Wendy Carter, Marie Westbrook, Phil Burke, Dean Kreyling, Daniel Ponsky, Nick McCallum, Dustin Harnish, Jeffrey Bornstein, Eric Spudic, Aaron Stigger, James Vieira, Prince Pheenix Wade, Michelle Dickson, Kit Martineau
Synopsis – What to Expect from “100 Million BC”
100 Million BC is an action-packed science fiction movie that takes place in the year 100 million BC. The movie follows Professor Trevor Anderson, a paleontologist, and his two students, Hannah and Josh, as they travel back in time to the Cretaceous period using a prototype time machine.
The group discovers that they have been sent back to the time of the dinosaurs, and they soon encounter a pack of vicious raptors. In an attempt to escape, they stumble upon a lost world inhabited by a race of humanoid dinosaurs. As they explore the strange new land, they soon find themselves in the middle of a battle between two rival factions of the humanoid dinosaurs.
The group soon discovers that the two factions are at war over a powerful weapon, the “Oculus,” which is capable of controlling the minds of the dinosaurs. With the help of a friendly dinosaur, they must find a way to stop the two factions from using the Oculus and save the world from destruction.
The group must use their knowledge of science and their wits to survive the many dangers they encounter, including giant predators, giant insects, and a powerful enemy from the future. In the end, the group must make a difficult choice between saving the world and saving themselves.
100 Million BC is an exciting and thrilling adventure that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. With its combination of action, suspense, and science fiction, it is sure to be a hit with viewers
Where to Watch “100 Million BC”
If you are wondering where to watch “100 Million BC”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “100 Million BC” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “100 Million BC” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to 100 Million BC