WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in San Francisco-made laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, announces a new size and two new textiles in the recently unveiled Finn Wallet Collection—the Finn Samsung S4 or HTC One Wallet in size 69. In addition to the existing six, naturally deer-tanned Finn leather options, the wallet is now available in tan waxed-cotton canvas and high-tech, eye-catching, “Flash” nylon.
The Finn Collection appeals to consumers looking for a high-capacity wallet that remains ultra-thin even when full. The Collection now includes three custom sizes—a compact version for cash and cards (size 25), a size for the iPhone 5 (size 27) and the new, slightly larger size 69 that fits the Samsung S4, HTC One or a similar-sized smartphone. Interior pockets keep wallet contents neat and organized and self-locking zippers keep them secure.
“The beautiful thing about the Finn is that I can stuff it full, and it still looks nice and slim,” stated company owner, Gary Waterfield. “It fits just what I need—my smartphone and cash—all in one place.”
- Available in six trend-setting leather colors plus two new materials: waxed cotton canvas and hi-tech silver “Flash” nylon.
- New size: The largest size 69 holds a Samsung S4, HTC One or similar sized smartphone.
- Leather is naturally “deer-tanned” at an environmentally-friendly tannery here in the USA.
- YKK self-locking zipper secures all contents.
- Two interior side pockets organize cash, cards, ID and receipts.
- Supple leather wallet conforms to contents ensuring minimal bulk for easy stowing.
- Surprisingly generous capacity given thinness of design.
- Highest quality components available make for excellent value-to-quality equation.
- Hand-made and constructed to exacting standards in WaterField’s San Francisco sewing shop.
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More company information is available at the website “About Us” tab.