Each year U.S. consumers leave billions of dollars in credit card rewards on the table and pay billions more in interest. Glyph, an up-and-coming startup, is taking a unique approach to solving this issue. Today, Glyph launches version 2.0 of its iPhone app and an all-new web app, to help consumers find the perfect three credit cards to own, based on personal spending patterns, as well as provide advice on which card to use for each purchase to maximize rewards. With Glyph acting as a personal financial guru, consumers can now easily accelerate their credit card rewards and improve their credit scores, giving them “peace of wallet.”
To learn more about how Glyph works, visit https://www.paywithglyph.com and download the Glyph app in the App Store today!
Glyph 2.0 users can take advantage of all new benefits:
- Build the perfect 3-card credit card portfolio, based on personal spending patterns and preferences
- Using GPS, Glyph can determine a user’s location and offer real-time recommendations for which credit card to use for both physical and online purchases (e.g., Amazon.com, Delta.com, Whole Foods, Starwood Hotels, and Best Buy)
- Understand how each transaction will affect the rewards earned and user’s credit score
- Learn what other Glyph users are saying about their credit cards – think Yelp for credit cards
- Keep tabs on all of credit card balances in one place – no more checking multiple websites
- Support for more than 300 credit cards
- Customizable wallet skin for personal design
Glyph’s new web app is the first of its kind: the app caters to a user’s reward goals and purchasing trends, selecting three personalized credit cards that help drive smarter spending decisions. With Glyph, consumers can improve their credit scores, entitling them to better rates on mortgages, improved loans, and more rewarding credit cards. By working with Yodlee Interactive, a Yodlee business focused on data opportunities outside of its financial institution partners, Glyph is leveraging Yodlee’s Application Programming Interface (API) to securely access financial transactions and account data. This enables Glyph to now analyze credit balances, transaction history, and credit utilization to offer more personalized recommendations.
“We believe smartphones should help people make better financial decisions at the point of purchase. We help our users earn more rewards and improve their credit scores with each transaction. That’s why we’ve built the most useful credit card recommendation engine on the market to give consumers ‘peace of wallet’ wherever they are. And now, we’ve incorporated Yodlee’s API, because of the company’s superior data platform and strong reputation for innovation, to make tracking your multiple credit card balances a breeze,” said Mike Vichich, Glyph’s CEO.
Download the all-new iPhone app to optimize credit card reward savings: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glyph/id574039431?mt=8.